Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Showering

I should be showering considering it's 10 pm and I need to go to sleep and let my mind take in all the weirdness of the day. And dream. I like dreams. Especially when I can remember them and tell them to my sister and parents in the morning over Wegman's pumpkin pie yogurt and green tea when the last thing they want to hear is what I dreamed about. I SHOULD KEEP A DREAM JOURNAL. Please know I'm not yelling at you. I just had a eureka moment. Also I forgot to hit the caps lock button. Oh well. Life goes on. By the way, I showered. It's now 10:30 pm. Very interesting Dodie, keep it coming. Thanks for all the love for this blog! It means a lot. No, but seriously. When people say they like my blog I calmly say "thank you" with a smile, but on the inside I want to bake you a cake, and make you a mixed CD with all your old favorite songs that you can't remember anymore so that when you play it you feel all nostalgic and happy and then throw glitter at you because I love you.

Here's some photos:






Now I know what you're thinking, "OMGHHKP Dodie, these aren't fashion related. Trees and clouds and pretty mailboxes and your face at that angle aren't fashionable." And I would just sit here in my bed stalking Jason Mraz's and Christina Perri's adorable friendship on Instagram and say, " I like sliced goldfish kidneys, and taking a break form geometry homework to take a  spontaneous walk while listening to a podcast about math in your favorite sunnies is not fashionable. Ever. 

Lots of love, and promises to make this Friday's post more interesting and fashion freindly,
Dodie

1 comment:

  1. And none of that made any sense at all whatsoever but I love you anyway!

    ReplyDelete