Saturday, October 13, 2012

Ikea Mug

There's a puddle of boiling water at my feet because my old fashioned hot water bag is leaking. And I've been watching my "regular" tea escape from glass Ikea mug in the form of lost ghosts for the past five minutes while I wait for around 300 memories to import into iPhoto. I've also been complaining about the new Nano, because it doesn't have a clip. If I can't clip it onto me when I'm running, what's the point in me buying it? There is no point because I don't run at 7:40 pm. Only in the summer. Right before a thunder storm.

I volunteered at a hospital and watching the nursing home patients randomly splattered in the hallways sleeping with the holes in their faces gaping open or staring off into the universe for eternity. This made me feel so very sad and I made a pact with myself to never end up in a place like that. I also realized what I was afraid of:

Ending up in a nursing home
Alzheimer's
Running out of things to say
Boring someone
Insomnia

But happy times are here to say, so here are some lovely photos from my favorite place on earth (which is constantly changing (this second it's Peru)):





































It's currently 11:30 pm. I started blogging ( I just love incorporating that word into my vocabulary) at 7:40pm. It's taken me almost 5 hours, one episode of Private Practice, two episodes of Modern Family, and numerous songs by NeverShoutNever to upload 38 "memories". Now I'm just mad at 38 random photographs and I blame them for making my left foot hurt. However I've figured out my entire life in this 5 hours so here goes:

a: I need a Pintrest. Instagram's not enough.

b: I don't care if I eventually run out of things to say to or I bore people or don't make them laugh 24/7. I like people. I don't like being alone for too long. I can't talk to myself and the flowers outside forever. So ya'll can come live with me and read JK Rowling's new book and drink hot coca and open a restaurant .

c: I need to read JK Rowling's new book.

d: It's called The Casual Vacancy.

e: I want to open a clinic and help treat people with eating disorders. We'll have two locations, one in the middle of a field of sunflowers, and one on the beach in San Francisco. Everyone is welcome to join me. Please go to med school first. That'd make life a lot easier.

f: My left foot not longer hurts.

g: It's midnight

h: I write too much and  post too many pictures.

k: I will now ends posts with rhetorical multiple choice questions.

Sleep tight and don't let the basilisk strike,
Dodie

2 comments: