Friday, October 12, 2012

Redoing Life

So basically I procrastinated on this blog for too long. And now its bloody almost below zero (Celsius for all us uninformed Americans, and those who don't remember that unit in Bio), and I've almost run out clothes to steal from my mom's closet. Which I didn't think was possible, but yesterday I found the wall behind the fur coats, not Narnia. I also haven't taken a single photo of what I've worn since the last few days of summer holiday. Yes I said holiday, not "break" or "vacation". It's all part of me becoming a "honorary Brit". It's a start. Other things I must work on saying differently:

queue instead go line
soiled instead of dirty
telly instead of TV
trainers instead of sneakers

and quite a few I can't think of at the moment.

All this time being busy doing nothing has led me to have a spontaneous "Fashion Saturday/Sunday/any other day I don't have school" whenever the weather's nice enough for me to spend the whole day taking pictures of my past outfits and begging for the camera to stay on the tripod.
 
But enough about me watching Grey's Anatomy and behind the scenes footage of various music videos, here are some outfits from those lazy summer days...
(See what I did there? No, I agree, it's not that clever.)

















Now, there are a few things you can tell from these photos:

a: I like bandanas
b: bandanas looks like bananas spelled out
c: I like to think I'm a model (and a professional photographer)
d: I listen to Vanessa Carlton while I upload photos
e: all of the above (please note that once you're in high school, "all of the above" is not always the right answer

If I can dig out what I wore on our spontaneous vacation, excuse me, HOLIDAY, to the beach then I'll post some photos. And we can all miss wearing shorts, tank tops, and flip flops and be jealous of people living on the equator together.

Lots of Love,
Dodie

3 comments:

  1. So cute Dotie! I really like your hair in the second outfit. Awesome post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is that clear blog in your hand the jelly fish??

    ReplyDelete