Friday, October 19, 2012

This Week We Wear Stripes

And purple. More like lavender. Then I wish I could hide lavender sachets from the huge fields in France in the corners of my soul. I can't even. I'm too deep. In reality I throw a bunch ( two ) in with my bandanas. They smell nice. I saw a play in a large room painted black. I don't know how they kept straight faces while screaming and yelling at each other and eskimo kissing. I also had a brownie. It came from a box, but those are the best kind.

Here's this week's art exhibition:





































 And while waiting for all these lovely photos to load I've realized:

a: my friends (whom are featured in the photos) are amazing photographers

b: I want a room with a white ceiling and floor, and chalkboard painted walls

c: I am a sailor, from Paris, with love

d: We should support LGTB more often

e: We should also wear more purple war paint

f: I almost forgot what letter comes after "e"

g: The same thing happened with "f"

h: German exchange students make me want to become best friends with all of them

i: Those brown pods smell like seaweed

j: Seven dollars in quarters is a lot of quarters

k: Coming in early to a Cappella club means getting stickers

l: Stickers are good

Lots of Love,
Dodie

1 comment: