Sunday, November 25, 2012

Inner Thigh Exercises

Please excuse my dear Aunt Sally. And me. For not blogging in forever. Forever and a day. God bless Regina Spektor and all her wondrous song writing capabilities. Common sense dictates that any type of break is the perfect time to blog. Heck, you can blog every day if you like. Common sense also dictates that any type of break is the perfect time to alphabetize job applications at hospitals whilst drinking chamomile tea, wander around the world with a hula hoop and an umbrella on Turkey Day, take apart orange trees in the midst of a gorgeous sunset, sniff pears and bananas and laugh your head off about it at 12:40 am, and watch the Davinci Code with Snickers because they are not scientifically proven to make scary movies less scary.

So here are a few stunning, cover-of-Vouge-worthy shots:










On most days I would just throw in some random letters and call it a day but today isn't most days. It's Sunday so here are the songs I've been singing one line of for the past few months because I can't memorize song lyrics for the life of me:

Neon Lights by Natasha Bedingfield

For the First Time by The Script

DNA by Little Mix

Skinny Love cover by Birdy, original by Bon Iver

Somebody to Love by Justin Bieber and Queen

Grow Up by Cher Lloyd

Superhero by Cher Lloyd

Sweet Sweet Melody by Katie Sky

Isabella by Dia Frampton

I Will Wait by Mumford and Sonsa

Carousel by Vanessa Carlton

Drops of Jupiter by Train

The Cave by Mumford and Sons

22 by Taylor Swift

Everything Has Changed by Taylor Swift and Ed Sheeran

Drive By by Train

I Knew You Were Trouble by Talyor Swift

Call Your Girlfriend cover by Lennon and Maisy, original by Robyn

You're Gonna Miss Me When I'm Gone by Lulu and the Lampshades

Blame it on the Rain by He is We

New Soul by Yael Naïm

Don't You Worry Child by Swedish House Mafia

The Coconut Song by Max Schneider

And all of One Direction's new album Take Me Home

Lots of Music Lover Love,
Dodie


3 comments:

  1. Hey! I wrote down some of that!!! :) yay study hall...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Guess what??????? MY FRIEND MARK KNOWS REGINA SPEKTOR. As in, she and her mom have been to his house. HOLY GOD. He's getting autographs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMGHHKP!!! Claire and I would absolutely DIE if we ever got to meet her!!!!! We sent her a letter and photographs to sign. I'm EXTREMELY jealous, but I'm so glad he at least got to meet her!

      Delete