Monday, October 29, 2012

Rain Days

Currently dancing in my seat to Red. And blowing kisses to the hurricane because I get to have an actual rain day because of it. Bad weather means good times. Occasionally. So I'll be posting all of last weeks outfits tomorrow ( they came down from gossiping up in the attic ), but for now here's WHAT I WORE:















So lets do some multiple choice shall we?

a: I can't draw
b: Skin changes color drastically naturally
c: I love NeverShoutNever
d: I enjoy chunks of chocolate on a wooden spoon that you mix in warm milk to make espresso that's from Germany
d: Chocolate and vanilla soy milk are wonderful
e: I hate it when people crack their knuckles
f: I just love rain days

Lots of Hurricane Kisses,
Dodie


2 comments:

  1. You're just fantastic. I think these days need to happen more often. Good blogging for all!

    ReplyDelete